How to Automatically Download All Attachments From Office 365?
Summary: There are lots of users who configured there Outlook account with Office 365. But many of them are confused over the task of how to automatically download all attachments from Office 365 on Mac. So, keeping that in mind we are going to discuss a perfect solution to save attachments in Office 365 on Mac.
Moreover, we know that email attachments play a very vital role in every email client application such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook, or any other. Because many attachments contain crucial data information. That’s the reason many users want to get their attached files from their email clients.
Topics we cover in this Blog
So, now let’s start the blog with the free manual method.
Manually Save Office 365 Attachment in Mac
- First, open Mac Outlook and go to the Office 365 account inbox.
- Now, select the email containing desired attachments that you want to download all attachments from Office 365.
- Choose the attachment and right-click >> Click on the Preview option.
- Select the Save All Attachments option.
- Now, choose the desired destination location to save the attachments >> click on the Choose button to save all the attachments.
Note: This above-discussed method is not able to extract multiple attachments. It only saves a single email attachment from Office 365 profile.
Automatically Download All Attachments From Office 365
If you want to get attachments in a bulk from a single folder then, Mac Outlook Attachment Extractor is the best way to do so. Moreover, it is a reliable and powerful utility via which you can automatically save attachments in Office 365. As well as it also saves attachments from Outlook OLM, and all other files in a single click.
The software is designed in such a manner that it save all attachments in Mac Outlook email folders at once. In case, you need to extract PDF attachments from Outlook Mac then this application is good to go.
Steps to Save Attachments in Office 365 Automatically
1. First, download the software on your Mac computer to download all attachments from Office 365, follow steps-
2. After completing the installation process launch the software and select Auto-Locate Mac Outlook 2019/2016/2011/Office 365 Profiles.
3. Choose to Maintain Folder Hierarchy option to preserve the folder hierarchy.
4. Click on the Advance Filters button for all the attached files.
5. Choose the mailbox items for attachments from the categories option.
6. From the attachment size and extension option choose the file size and file type.
7. Click on the Change button to select the destination location for the downloaded Office 365 attachments files.
8. Click on the Export button to initiate the process of extracting attachments.
Why this Software is Best Over Manual Method?
In this digital era, there is various third-party software available on the internet to download all attachments from Mac Outlook. But the question is why should you pick this one over others? Well, we are recommending you this software because of its accuracy and straightforward users’ experience which helps both technical and non-technical users. Also, advanced features and multiple filters option gives you the ease to save bulk attachments with a single click. Some of the remarkable features are listed below:
- This software is capable to download attachments from multiple emails Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011, Outlook 365 profiles. It also extracts attachment files from the calendar and contacts as well.
- The tool comes with various filter options like date filter, size filter, extension filter, mailbox item filter that helps users automatically save attachments from Outlook 365.
Download all Attachments from Office 365 – Conclusion
Although users can try both manual as well as and automated solutions to download attachments from Office 365 in Mac. But in situations where users need to download multiple attachments from O365 profile, then the manual method is not worthy. So, in that scenario, we would recommend using the automated solution to automatically save all attachments in Office 365.