eM Client Backup Tool – Top-Rated Wizard to Download Emails
All those who use eM Client are now asking queries to download their data to the local device. The only way out of this situation is the eM Client Backup Tool.
Why do you think there is a need to use a tool and not go for a manual method? Well, that is because the software has all the benefits that can help a user to download the data in bulk.
The available manual method is not as useful as a user might want it to be. Because there are no filters available and there is no way to download data selectively, users find it useless.
eM Client is capable of sending & receiving emails, managing tasks, calendars, notes, & contacts. This data becomes too important to lose thus, eM client mail backup also becomes important.
Now, let’s consider a few user queries for the same:
Query 1: When I started using eM Client, I believed saving the emails on the server is safe. However, recent events have proved it to be wrong. Thankfully, I didn’t lose my important emails in this case. But, I want to take a backup of my data now. Please help!
Query 2: How can I download my data? Is there any tool to do so? I want only the best solution to take a backup of the data. If you know something, please suggest.
Why Use eM Client Backup Tool to Download the Data?
If you want to know what are the reasons to use the software, here are some:
- It will help you to download your data in multiple file formats without making any delays.
- There is an option to export the emails from a specific time-period as well. You can filter and download the data according to your needs.
- The transfer in bulk is possible without losing even a bit of information throughout the procedure.
- While using the software, there are various features to work with for a successful transfer.
Let’s learn a bit more in detail.
Benefits of eM Client Mail Backup – Detailed Run-Through
- Various Formats to Choose: The software is built with algorithms that have a lot of export types to choose from. The formats available are PST, EML, PDF, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, CSV, TXT, & MHT. All the data that you transfer is saved with the same metadata & properties.
- Specific Filters to Apply: When there comes a situation where there is a need to download data selectively, use the Date-filter. You get the option to set dates to select a duration after which tool will pick files from the chosen period. eM Client Backup tool will help you to save all the messages from a specific time-period only.
- Removing Emails from Server: If there is a requirement of getting storage or deleting data from the mailbox once it is safe, you got it. The Delete after Download feature will ensure that your data is safe locally and delete it automatically from the server.
- Downloading Only New Emails: After the backup of the data is completed, users can save only the newly arrived files after the first backup. The Incremental Backup feature will take eM client mail backup for new data avoiding all the previous files. This will also eliminate any duplicate content.
- Preserve the Folder Hierarchy: During the backup procedure, users can download the data from their mailbox with the same folder structure. Through the entire procedure, users can be stress-free that their hierarchy is going to be messed up. Also, the data integrity remains the same.
- Change the Naming Patterns: For many email formats, there are various patterns to rename the emails. Using the Naming Convention feature of the eM Client Backup tool to select the pattern that they want to download their data as. This feature is available for PDF, EML, HTML, EMLX, etc. formats.
Now, About the Working Steps of the Tool for Backup
1. Download the software and click on the Other option from the IMAP Host Then, give in the username & password for the account and the IMAP Server & Port Key No. Press Login.
2. Now, from the Export Type section, choose the format as per desire. We are going for EML format. Click on the Advance Settings feature.
3. Take eM Client mail backup to change the naming pattern. Click on the Naming Convention section and set the dates in the Date-filter. Hit Save.
4. Use the Delete after Download feature to remove the data from the mailbox.
5. Hit the Change button to set a destination path for the end results.
6. Final step is to click on the Start Backup button to finish the process.
When the procedure is completed and you have your backup, you can access it in any supported email client. Moreover, you can apply the Incremental Backup feature to export the newly arrived data only.
The eM Client Backup Tool is a professional solution to download the data in bulk or selectively in different file formats. This is why the software is built with advanced mechanisms to perform the backup without any data loss situations.
Taking a backup is not a complicated process as downloading emails can be executed quite swiftly. If there is ever a need to use the copies offline, this backup will make sure the data is available at all times.