Is Your Mac Preview Highlight Not Working? Get Effective Solution
If Mac preview highlight not working that mean your PDF has restrictions. To select and highlight the important text or to underline and strike through the text in the PDF document you have to remove passwords from the PDF file Mac. Once you solve this, then, you can eventually solve your query – Why Can’t I highlight in Preview?
Restrictions in the PDF files can be implemented using a permission password.
Now, you have 2 possibilities: either you ask the owner for a permission password and then remove it using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Or use a reliable automated tool that resolve this query without permission password in case you do not get the password.
Why Can’t I Highlight in Preview – Use Professional Solution
If you have the second case then, you should definitely go for this safe and secure option: PDF Password Unlocker Mac. This is the easiest tool that will help yo to know the answer when Mac preview highlight not working. With the help of this tool you can even copy a text from a secured PDF file without losing data.
- The resultant Output PDF documents will have company’s Watermark BUT its absolutely FREE.
- To avoid the watermark, get this tool’s license key HERE
- Adobe Acrobat program is NOT required to implement the procedure.
- If in case, you ever feel that you need to unlock PDF file for editing then go for this tool without a second thought.
- However, just make sure you have JDK & JRE installed in your Mac system.
- This is the best option if the PDF content copying not allowed on Mac desktop.
- Moreover, the above tool is for MAC OS X users. (10.8 & above versions)
- This is a robust tool with a self-explanatory UI to give you a smooth experience. This tool is simple yet powerful that gives 100% results.
Mac Preview Highlight Not Working – Software Steps
Download and Install the tool on the Mac machine of any version to move further how to highlight in preview process-
- You can add multiple PDF files and folders at once with Add File(s)/ Add Folder(s) options to save time.
- Here, tap on the Change button to secure the file on your Mac system for enabling the highlight option later
- Simply press ‘Unlock to initiate the unlocking process and know the answer why can’t I highlight text in PDF Mac
- Complete the job by clicking on the OK button and use the file in preview application on your Mac desktop
Do you see how easy it is! Now your PDF is restrictions-free. You can now open your document in Preview and start highlighting the important points, underline and strike through the text.
What All Features You Will Get With This Tool?
Here are the benefits of the tool to get over the why can’t I highlight in preview problem entails great functionalities at a reasonable price:
1. It make the PDF file free from any restrictions and help you when Mac preview highlight not working, it even provides features like-
- Make Changes in the PDF document ( Also includes problems like why can’t I highlight text in PDF Mac using Preview or simply edit)
- Document Assembly
- Content Copying
- Content copying for accessibility
- Page Extraction
- Filling of Form Fields
- Creation of Template Pages
2. A Powerful instrument which is equipped for dealing with an enormous number of PDF documents at once to spare your time.
3. Expels unknown Permission secret key and known User password to have your way with the PDF.
4. Disposes of limitation from a wide range of encryption and advanced encoded PDFs. So you don’t need to think about PDF encryption.
5. Perfect with all Mac OS X Editions: 10.8 or more.
Preview is a nice tool to edit the PDF and images in the Mac operating system. But sometimes user-level or owner-level password security can hinder your motives. But, no more, now you have the best tool to remove document restrictions. This is one reliable tool that will solve why can’t I highlight in preview problem. You can try its free trial version without paying anything before you really wanna move forward with the tool.