Know-How to Copy Text From Secured PDF on Mac in Easiest Way
Getting a hard time copying text from a PDF document? Want to know how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac OS X? Well, you are at the right spot because I am going to tell you the easiest way to remove copy restrictions from PDF on Mac.
Talking about PDF restrictions, a PDF owner can permit or prohibit some activities on their PDF documents even if you can easily view the PDF content. This is called owner-level or master-level security to protect the PDF files from editing, copying, printing, commenting, signing, page extraction, filling of form fields, etc.
A permission password is required to remove these restrictions if you are using a tool like Adobe Acrobat DC or Pro DC. Without a permission password, this tool can’t do anything regarding removing PDF restrictions.
Besides, if you are someone who is already familiar with this tool and find it quite costly then, don’t worry at all. Because I am about to introduce you to the Best and affordable PDF Restriction Remover for Mac operating system.
And most importantly you should know that it does NOT need any permission password to remove any type of PDF restrictions.
Surely The Best PDF Restriction Remover For Mac OS X
I just told you the biggest reason to get this tool. Though I am not going to compare it with Adobe Application because Adobe Acrobat is just not a PDF restriction remover but it does a lot of stuff in the domain of PDF.
But if you are someone who is just looking for a solution to remove PDF document restrictions or simply how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac then, this tool is for you!
Here I have the top 5 reasons to get this software:
- Removes all types of PDF restrictions without requiring a permission password
- Removes user-password/ Document Open password
- As it is offline software, hence highly safe to use
- No formatting issues, page layout, or line breaks
- Takes care of PDF attachments
How to Copy Text From Secured PDF on Mac
1. Download the software on your Mac system (a free version is also available).
2. Click on Add Files/ Folders to browse and insert PDF files.
3. If the PDF has a document open password, kindly provide that.
4. To save the resultant PDFs in the desired location, click on ‘Change’. By default, the PDFs will be saved on the desktop.
5. Click ‘Unlock’. Now you are ready to copy text from the PDFs.
Remember: The free version will process 5 PDF documents and will have a company’s watermark.
Let’s Sum Up
In this blog, you get the best solution to how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac. To remove copy restrictions from PDF on Mac, you just need to download the above software. It is an offline tool that is highly secured and affordable, unlike the Adobe Acrobat application.
A Free Version of the tool is also available. If you need any software customization you can contact the support team.