How to Copy Text From Secured PDF on Mac in Easiest Way?
Getting a hard time to copy text from PDF mac? Do you have multiple encrypted PDF documents on your desktop but you are looking for a way to get the data of it. Want to know how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac OS X? Well, you are at the right spot because we will tell you the easiest way to copy and paste text from a PDF document restrictions without password on Mac.
Talking about PDF restrictions, a PDF owner can permit or prohibit some activities on their PDF documents even if you can easily view the PDF content. This is called owner-level or master-level security to protect the PDF files from editing, copying, printing, commenting, signing, page extraction, filling of form fields, etc.
A permission password is required to make the secured PDF free if you are using a tool like Adobe Acrobat DC or Pro DC. Without a permission password, Adobe Acrobat tool can’t do anything regarding removing PDF restrictions.
Besides, if you are someone who is already familiar with this tool and find it quite costly then, don’t worry at all. Because, for you we have come up with the Best and affordable solution for Mac operating system.
And most importantly you should know that it does not need any permission password to perform this task on Mac computer.
How to Copy Text From Secured PDF on Mac without Password?
Above, we have just told you the biggest reason to get this Mac PDF File Unlocker Tool to copy text from PDF without password. Though we are not going to compare it with Adobe Application because Adobe Acrobat. But it does a lot of stuff in the domain of PDF document.
But if you are someone who is just looking for a solution to remove password protection from PDF document on Mac desktop. Using this tool you can even unlock PDF file for editing on Mac without disturbing the data. Or simply want to know how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac then, this tool is for you!
Best Top Features of the Software for Mac
There are multiple benefits that you get while using this application to copy text from PDF Mac that is encrypted or secured, such as-
- This tool can easily let you copy and paste the text without requiring a permission password.
- Delete user-password/ Document Open password
- As it is offline software, hence highly safe to use
- No formatting issues, page layout, or line breaks
- Takes care of PDF attachments with all other data intact on Mac machine.
How to Copy Text From Secured PDF on Mac?
Download the software on your Mac system (a free version is also available), after this, just follow the steps-
- First of all, click on Add Files/ Add Folders to browse and insert secured PDF files
- If the PDF has a document open password, kindly provide that
- To save the resultant PDFs in the desired location, click on ‘Change’. By default, the PDFs will be saved on the desktop
- Click ‘Unlock’ from the appeared window, now you are ready to copy text from PDF on Mac
- Finally, it will show the notification message that the file are unlocked properly, tap OK.
Remember: The free version will process 5 PDF documents and will have a company’s watermark.
Let’s Sum Up
In this blog, you get the best solution to how to copy text from secured PDF on Mac. To perform this task from PDF on Mac, you just need to download the above software. It is an offline tool that is highly secured and affordable, unlike the Adobe Acrobat application. A Free Version of the tool is also available to copy text from PDF Mac. If you need any software customization you can contact the support team.