Add Verizon Email to Mac Mail – Get Proficient Solutions at One Place
Query: From very long time, I am trying to add Verizon email to Mac Mail. It was working correctly even, I already tried to add the account manually, but when I select IMAP it fails. Now, I am totally unable to setup Verizon email on Mac mail.
So, I am looking for a solution to do so. Is there any method available to connect Verizon mail to Mac? If yes, then please provide me. Thanks in advance.
Solution: After understanding the above-mentioned user’s real time scenario. Now, you should proceed further to get solution to resolve this query.
An Eminent Way to Add Verizon Email to Mac Mail Within Few Clicks
Using the Mac AOL Backup Tool, you can easily connect your Verizon mail to Mac without any hassle. The application is programmed in such manner that it can easily backup Verizon email to multiple file format. It is safe and secure as in comparison of manual solution.
However, the tool provides an easy-to-use and understand user’s interface. So, any user either novice or technical can use it without taking any expertise help. Moreover, you can install this utility on any Mac machine. Because it extensively supports all versions of Mac Operating System.
Add Verizon Email to Mac Mail Without Data Loss!
Here, in this segment, you will get the a perfect solution to connect Verizon mail to Mac mail without any hassle. The procedure to connect Verizon to Mac is divided into two different steps. You have to follow both of them to execute Verizon mail to Mac procedure. Let’s start:
#Step 1: Export Verizon Email to Mac Mail
1. Download and run the tool on your system.
3. In the select Export Format option, select the MBOX format which is supported by Mac mail, Browse destination path and mark Apply Advance Settings.
4. In Advanced Settings, use various Filters. Here, you can also select mail Date Filter option, in which must add a preferable date range.
5. If you want to delete the item from the Verizon web account to be backed up in the output data file then, mark Delete After Download option..
7. Now, in the Advanced Settings wizard, under the heading Select Folder. You can add or exclude folders as per your choice. And hit on the OK button to save the settings.
8. Navigate to the Browse button and opt a suitable location on a Mac system for the resulting mail output data file. Then, click on the Start Backup button to proceed further.
9. At last, after completion of the task, a wizard will display on the screen. Here, hit on the OK button to end up.
After implementing the step 1, you will get a resultant file in MBOX format. Now, follow the given step 2 to add Verizon email to Mac Mail.
#Step 2: Import Verizon Mail to Mac Mail Account
1. Start Mac mail and click on the File>>Import Mailboxes…
2. From the import wizard opt the Files in MBOX radio button and click Continue
3. Choose the file that was generated in the step-1 and hit on the Choose button.
4. As soon as you click Choose, a new pop-up wizard will display on your screen indicating the path of selected data file.
5. Finally, click on the done to finish the Verizon email to Mac mail account.
There are many users who are searching for the free method to add Verizon email to Mac mail. So, here in this segment, we will discuss the steps to connect Verizon.net mail to Mac. You just have to follow all instructions sequentially. Let’s begin:
Manual Procedure to Connect Verizon Email to Mac Mail Account
1. To setup Verizon email on Mac mail, you must click Mail and then Preferences.
2. After that, navigate to the Accounts tab.
3. Now click the “+” sign to connect Verizon email to Mac email
4. In the Description box, mention Verizon in it. After that, type your Verizon email address in the Email Address box.
5. Then simply type your name in the Full Name box.
6. Now, in order to connect Verizon to Mac, you should mention the following details in the corresponding boxes mentioned below:
• Incoming mail server: imap.mail.verizon.com
• Username: Mention your Verizon ID
• Password: Enter the password associated with the Verizon account
7. Click on the Advanced tab and type 993 in the Port box
8. Close the Mail preferences window, a popup on the screen. You must click Save to configure Verizon account settings in the email client
9. Finally, you can access your Verizon email messages in the Mac email app.
After performing the above-stated step by step procedures, you can resolve how to add Verizon email to Mac Mail query. But, keep one thing in mind that is the free method to setup Verizon email on Mac mail but having some limitation. So, in this situation, it is better to go with the above-suggested third party application. The tool is specially programmed to connect Verizon mail to Mac mail without any data loss. Thus, the final decision is yours, opt any method as per your desire.