How to Backup Rackspace Emails on a Mac Computer Locally?
Summary: If you have been managing an account on the Rackspace Webmail, then to prevent any uncertainties you may want to find out a solution. The best you can do is backup them on your local computer. Therefore, today, we will be discussing how to backup Rackspace email on a Mac desktop with all formatting. Here, you will get all your answers regarding backup emails along with their associated attachments.
Let’s have some gist about the Rackspace Webmail first-
Rackspace is an American cloud computing company that deals with monitoring, virtual private server, and more. Moreover, it is popular all over the world and with multiple branches in the UK, USA, Australia, Germany, etc. Email hosting service is one of the main services that this company provides.
But, to keep them secure from any threats users like to have a copy on their local computer. Therefore, the backup becomes necessary of crucial emails. For this, there are the users like you who have faced this situation, like-
Professional Solution to Backup Rackspace Email
When it comes to securing your data without hampering any data, then, a professional solution comes as a savior. Therefore, for this task, we have come up with the IMAP Backup Solution for Mac that can help in this task.
As this is the only professional solution that allows you to backup your entire mailbox of Rackspace on the system. Moreover, you can even save IMAP emails locally with the help of this software easily. Likewise, this tool is engineered for Mac OS machines to backup the required emails. Hence, you can operate it on the lower or earlier versions of Mac OS 10.8.
However, it allows you multiple formats to create a backup copy of your mailbox like you can export Rackspace email to PST or more formats.
Step by Step Guide to Copy Emails from Rackspace Cloud
Initially, download the Rackspace email backup tool software on your Mac machine. Then, follow the steps to backup Rackspace emails on Mac-
- Once you launch it, you can login with your active email service credentials. Enter the required details on the software panel and hit the Login button.
- Secondly, choose the file format as per your need, like we are here going with the EML format. Now, click on the Advance Settings option to apply filter for the Rackspace Exchange cloud emails
- Moreover, you can even apply or set the dates in the Date-Filter for selective backup on Mac machine. Also, choose the Naming Convention pattern for your Rackspace emails from the given patterns
- In this step, you can check the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option and Delete after Download feature if required
- After applying the required settings, you can choose the destination path for Rackspace Webmail emails by clicking on the Change button
- In the last step, just hit the Start Backup button and the process will initiate on your respective Mac computer.
Once the backup process of Rackspace webmail messages is done on Mac, you can navigate to the location. Eventually, you can open all emails in a supported email client as required on any operating system.
Features of the Mac Rackspace Email Backup Tool
- Different Export Options: The Mac-based utility provide different or multiple export types that the user can use to backup data on Mac desktop. It includes PDF, MSG, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, & EMLX, and other formats without changing any attributes.
- Date-Filter Feature: If in case, you just need to backup Rackspace email from webmail specifically. Then, using this feature to back up the data from a specific time zone is a nice choice. However, for that, you can simply set a date “From” and “To” in the Advance Settings.
- Keeps Folder Hierarchy: There will be no risk or any kind of modification in folder hierarchy while you back up email of Rackspace mailbox. The folder structure will remain the same as before the backup process.
- Safe Backup in Bulk: With the help of this software, you can simply backup the data along with the attachments of the Rackspace account from all the folders in one go. Moreover, the user can even choose the location as per desire on the Mac device.
- Delete after Download: The Mac-based software is built with advanced algorithms to backup the data from your Rackspace server easily. Once the process is complete, you will get enough space in the mailbox again if you opt for this feature during the backup process.
If you have been using Rackspace webmail then to prevent any uncertainties it is better to have a backup. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed how to backup Rackspace email on a Mac machine. Using this solution you can easily get your data on any Mac machine without any loss. If you want to try it before going further with a license version then a free demo version is available.