How to Save IMAP Email Locally? Easy Steps
In this article, we will talk about how to save IMAP email locally. If you are looking for a safe solution to download emails IMAP from IMAP server. Then this article is for you. Here, we will explain the method to save IMAP email to desktop without any hassle. So, let’s start the conversion process.
Save IMAP emails locally, users can easily execute the simple procedure. IMAP emails can easily save, downloaded, move, and printed without installing any other application. So, here are providing 2 methods 1st is the professional solution without any turbulence and send for freeway Manual method.
The IMAP server is also used by Apple Mail to handle all email activities for the user. Stay with us until the conclusion of this article to get all of your questions about how to save IMAP email locally Mac answered. But first, let’s go through the rationale for download emails from IMAP server computers.
Manual Method to Save IMAP email Locally Mac
Here we are using MS Outlook as the email client
You can save IMAP emails locally mac using Outlook. It’s a simple approach for saving a single folder or item at a time. To finish the procedure, follow the steps below.
- Download and open the mail application in your system.
- Now, go for the File menu option and click open & export under that Import/Export option.
- Then, now Import and Export wizard, select the Export file and click next.
- After that, select Outlook Data file (.pst) and click next.
- Now, select the folder where you want to save the data.
- Finally, save IMAP email locally on Mac.
The Drawback of the Manual Method
- The emails you choose will be stored in a folder on your Mac. This method must be repeated if you wish to preserve more emails.
- Although the following manual approaches answer how to save IMAP emails locally on Mac, they are time-consuming since they can only save a single email or folder at a time.
- Furthermore, due to their complexity, these solutions are inaccessible to all non-technical users.
Professional Solution for Save IMAP email locally
To get beyond these limits, you can use an alternative option, such as MacwareTools IMAP Backup Utility, a professional tool. It will quickly save IMAP email locally Mac. It can also import IMAP emails into Yahoo, Gmail, Zoho Mail, AOl Mail, Office 365, and other IMAP email clients. Moreover, it is a comprehensive software that downloads IMAP emails in bulk to several file formats such as PDF, PST, MBOX, EMLX, MSG, CSV, TXT, and others. You may also store up to 25 IMAP emails locally for free with the IMAP Backup Tool Free Version.
- Install the utility in your os via clicking on the download button.
- Now, fill in the login details in the software panel.
- Then, select the desired saving file format option in the software.
- After that, apply the special advance setting filter option as per your requirements.
- Now, choose the desired destination location to save IMAP emails locally.
- Then, hit the Start Backup option.
- Finally, Download emails from IMAP.
We’ve covered how to save IMAP email locally in this article. All of the manual techniques have been listed for your convenience. Furthermore, manual approaches do not work for some people since they have issues. It is recommend that you use an IMAP Backup Software to download IMAP emails and save IMAP emails locally on Mac. It’s a more dependable, efficient, trustworthy, and user-friendly piece of software.