Gmail Account is Full Quota Exceeded on Mac? Get Solution Here
Gmail being the most liked email application among the users, it is used by millions of users. The free Google account provides only 15 GB of storage space to its users. So, many users face Gmail storage quota exceeded issue while working on their email account for few years.
In such situations, you can’t send and receive emails any more due to mailbox storage issues. Hence, we recommend you to take a backup of your Gmail data and store it on Mac system. In this article, you will get a perfect solution to perform this task to and save Gmail emails to computer in simple steps.
“My Google account has reached its 15 GB storage limit. And, I am unable to receive any more emails because of Gmail account is full quota exceeded. I searched for solutions on the web but didn’t get any trusted solution. I am looking to save my online data in my Mac system so that I can delete that data from Gmail account. Can anyone please provide me a secure and quick solution to carry out the process?”
Resolve Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded Problem Automatically
The best way to resolve the storage related issues is by downloading EML files from Gmail and storing it on local system. It will help you to free up the storage so that you can continue Gmail services again without any issue. For this, you can try Gmail Email Backup Software for resolving this issue in just few clicks.
Moreover, it offers multiple export options to save data on your Mac machine. Hence, you can easily archive Gmail to PST and later on you can view Gmail emails in Outlook. This software provide multiple features as well that makes whole process hassle-free.
The best thing about this tool is it is fully compatible with all version of Mac machines. Hence, you can just operate it either on latest or earlier Mac operating system. It is quite helpful when your Gmail account stopped working on Mac based computer.
Step by Step Guide to Perform Instant Procedure on Mac
Download the mentioned software on your Mac machine to fix Gmail storage quota exceeded issue.
- Login to Gmail by entering your Gmail ID and Password.
- Here, you can select any desired output format to save your data, for example PST
- You also get the option to apply filters and export only crucial data into system when Gmail account is full quota exceeded
- In this step, you can uncheck Delete After Download option to removed all messages from Gmail account
- At last, click on the Start Backup button to fix the said issue and free up mailbox
Salient Features of the Automated Utility for Mac OS
- As many as 5 Export Options to Download Data
- Option to select folders during export process
- Date filter option saves data within a specified date range
- Delete Gmail emails after backup from tool directly
- Select any desired location to save data on your system
- You also get the option to pause and resume the task if required
Fix Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded Problem Using Google Takeout
Google Takeout is a solution to backup and export Google data in zip folder. Users can perform the complete procedure by following the steps mentioned below:
Visit this URL – https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout to open Google Takeout window.
- In Select data to include section, the tool displays multiple Google services on the user screen.
- Enable Mail icon and disable all other data items. After that, hit Next button to proceed when Gmail maibox limit exceed
- Now, just select the Delivery Method as Send download link via email option.
- Here, you can also select the frequency of downloading data.
- Now, choose the File type and Archive file size.
- Finally, click on Create export button to initiate the process.
Why Professional Solution is Better than Google Takeout on Mac?
We would suggest you to choose professional solution over the manual method when Gmail mailbox quota limit is exceeded. Here, some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Archive of Gmail can only be saved in MBOX file format using described manual method.
- Moreover, you cannot delete data that you have downloaded using Google Takeout.
- Additionally, the manual process takes a large amount of time to complete the archival task.
- If the internet connectivity is slow, then archive download can fail and you to restart the process.
- Non-technical users can find this process difficult to perform.
Although, Google offers Google Takeout Tool which can help users to resolve Gmail Storage Quota Exceeded problem. But, the tool is quite complex and can only provide data in MBOX format. So, we recommend you to try an efficient solution to extract all attachments from Gmail emails. Moreover, users can save their sensitive data in various file formats. As a result you will be able to preserve emails in any preferred file formats and access your emails on supportive email application.
Commonly Asked Queries
A. If your Gmail mailbox limit exceeds, then the best option is to save entire mailbox data to local system and delete data from Gmail storage. This is how you can free up space in your Gmail account.
A. Yes, it will surely free up some space in your Gmail account. But, we recommend you to take backup of your account before deleting emails.