AT&T Email Backup – Everything You Need to Know About Backup
Introduction: Here, you will be given the methods for AT&T email backup and learn how the process works. Also, learn the requirements of users that can be fulfilled by the perfect solution as described in here. Taking a step towards the process.
We all have used one or the other web-based email service for communication purposes regarding our business, personal, or school life. One of the cloud email services is AT&T which is the largest telecom organization and has acquired a good number of companies in itself.
Every day we get a lot of users asking us if there is any method to backup AT&T emails and have different requirements. Keeping in mind those requirements, we have brought here an impeccable solution.
You can understand the process for the same with the help of this tool as explained in this article. But first, the reasons for backup are as follows:
- keep data away from virus, ransomware attacks, or hacking,
- avoid data-loss due to accidentally deleting it permanently,
- safety from corruption due to spam emails, or
- for an extra layer of protection
Moving towards the methods for creating a backup.
Techniques for AT&T Email Backup Without Any Data-Loss
We have checked and researched a lot over the internet for manual methods to perform this task and we found that there are no methods for it. So, to resolve the user queries, here is the Mac IMAP Backup Tool.
You have to install this software on your Mac OS latest versions 11 and above or prior versions Mac OS 10.8 and above. There are a lot of features and functionalities that can be used to perform the task to backup AT&T emails in an uncomplicated manner.
But before learning the features, let us take a look at the kind of user queries that we have received and what are the different requirements
What Are the Users Requirements for Backup?
User 1 – There are a lot of emails in my AT&T account which I need to export to my local storage for backup. Although, I want to save these files as Outlook data file so that I can transfer them over Outlook. Is there any solution that can easily help with AT&T email backup?
User 2 – I have some emails that I want to download from my account but from a specific time-period. Now, I have found a number of tools but neither of the provide all the options and features that I need like selectively downloading emails in MBOX format. If someone has any suggestion, can you please mention it here? I’m really desperate!
User 3 – My company has handed over a task to me to backup AT&T emails for all the colleagues in my department. Unfortunately, I have no clue on how to do that. I have been trying to look for a solution all day but I didn’t find a method smart enough to do that in bulk and keep the data safe. Please help me out and tell me if there is anything that can be done.
These are a few requirements that can be fulfilled with the software that we have mentioned in the upcoming section.
What Are the Steps for AT&T Email Backup Using the Software?
Following are the instructions to create an archive:
1. Once you have installed the software, launch it and select the domain your account in on. Fill in the sign in details and click on the Login button.
2. Now, select the format you want to download your data in from the Select Export Type section and choose the Advance Settings option.
3. After that, you have to choose the Naming Convention and set the Date-Filter to selectively backup AT&T emails.
4. Then, you can mark the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option and Delete after Download option if the need be.
5. In the next step, click on the Change button to pick an end location for the exported files.
6. Finally, hit the Start Backup button for completing the process.
After completing the backup operation, you can also check the details as given in the export report which is downloaded with all the files.
Let’s now take a look at the features making this process of AT&T email backup simple and interesting.
Amazing Features of the Software for Successful Backup Operation
- Multiple email formats including PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, HTML, etc.
- Date-Filter for selective email backup by setting a time-period in Advance Settings
- Make space in the mailbox by deleting data automatically via Delete after Download
- Maintains the folder structure after backup using Maintain Folder Hierarchy
- On selecting PST format, break large files into smaller parts with the help of Split PST Option
- Backup AT&T emails that have recently arrived after first process with Incremental Backup
- Various Naming Convention patterns for end results like Subject, Subject + Date, etc.
Ending With A Note
It is not a wise thing to not create a backup of your data, be it on any email service, web-based or desktop-based. You should always have a backup of your data stored someplace safe where there is no risk to your data files.
In this article, we have explained how you can create AT&T email backup and save it locally in desired file format. Learn the method for a successful process without wasting too much time or effort.