Learn How to Convert XLSX to PDF on Mac Quickly
Summary- If you are looking for a way to convert all your Excel XLSX contacts file to one PDF on Mac environment, then this blog is the right for you. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss the most effective way to convert XLSX to PDF on Mac. So stick with the blog till the last to know the complete conversion process.
Basically, XLSX file format is related to MS Excel which is one of the most popular software for editing and creating spreadsheets on both Mac and Windows environments. But is not that handy or portable file format for data sharing.
On the other hand, PDF is a universally acceptable file format and it is one of the most preferable file formats for data sharing. Basically, the main reason behind its popularity is platform independence it one can assess it on any device. Also, it offers security features so by using the security feature one can restrict the users for any kind of data modification.
Reason Why Users to Convert XLSX to PDF on Mac
Due to PDF popularity, there are many reasons that force users for this conversion and in this section, we cover some important and major ones.
- The first thing is that to open any Excel file you need particular software so we can call it a software-dependent file format. On the other hand, PDF is universally supported and also it is os independent document file
- In a PDF file, one can easily add a password to their documents for security purposes. But In an Excel file, anyone can modify your data it means there are no security features.
How to Convert XLSX to PDF on Mac Using Excel Save As Option
If you are seeking for a free method to complete this task, then there is good news for MS Excel for Mac comes with the predefined option to save Excel documents in PDF file format. Now, to know how to do that, then follow the below steps carefully.
Note: To use the manual method Microsoft Excel is installed on your Mac machine.
1. First, launch Excel on your machine
2. Now, click on the Open option from the left menu bar and browse the file which you want to save as a PDF
3. Once the file is opened in Excel go to the File option
4. Now, from the File option choose the Print option
5. Next, from the Print windows choose the Save As PDF option
6. Select the destination path to save the Excel XLSX file as a PDF
7. At last click on the Save to save multiple Excel Sheet as one PDF on Mac
Limitation of the Manual Method
There is no doubt that you can convert your XLSX to PDF on Mac. But while doing this you will notice that you can only save one Sheet or Workbook at a time. You can not able to save or print multiple Excel sheets at once, due that it is only feasible for those users who have a fewer excel contacts list to convert. Now, if the above method is not enough for you, then keep reading the blog because you are so close to knowing how to convert multiple XLSX files to PDF without any data loss.
How to Convert XLSX to PDF on Mac in Professional Way
As we said earlier, the manual method is not worthwhile for every user. So, in this situation of multiple Excel sheet conversion, you can try Mac Excel Contacts Converter Tool. This tool gives you an option to convert all your Excel contacts files into PDF, HTML, MSG, vCard, and TXT formats without losing data integrity.
By using this software, users can save unlimited Excel XLS / XLSX / XLSM to PDF on Mac within a few clicks. Also, the utility offers a filed mapping option for no data loss during the process. Along with PDF this software also converts Excel contacts file into all version of vCard. in fact, this is one of the best tool to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone, any Android phone or any email client
Working Steps of the Tool
1. Download and Install the Software on your Mac machine
2. Once the installation is done launch to tool
3. Now, click on “Add File(s)” to add Excel XLSX files into the software pane and then Next
4. Select the PDF radio button from the Select Export Type option
5. After that choose to Create Single PDF Per File to create a single PDF file and Enable Mapping option to map the Excel fields
6. Once the mapping is completed click on the Change button to select the destination path
7. At last click on the Export button to convert XLSX to PDF on Mac
Why this Tool Over Manual Method?
In the case of multiple conversions, the manual method becomes very hectic for you. But this tool comes with various features that make the conversion process very smooth. Some of the prominent features of this tool is mentioned below:
- Capable to convert all types of Excel files such as XLSX, XLS, XLSM in five different file formats.
- Facilitated option to auto-map and manual mapping for Excel fields.
- Option to convert Excel contacts files into all versions of vCard such as v2.1, v3.0, and v4.0
- Support all versions of Mac OS 10.8 and all the above versions of Mac OS.
There are various users who want to convert Excel contacts file to PDF because it universally accepted file format hence, many uses have asked a query on how to convert XLSX to PDF on Mac. So, after considering the user’s requirement here in this blog we have discussed two methods to complete this task. Now, it up to you to choose the right one for you.