How to Convert XLS Contacts to vCard Format Instantly?
Looking for the solution to convert XLS contacts to vCard? If yes, then you are at right place their we have discussed various solution to help you to resolve your query. In this guide, we talk about the causes and solution related to Excel contacts conversion. so, stick with this article for the hassle-free and quick solution.
The Excel XLS / XLSX file format is a popular file format that you can open on almost any computer. XLS is a Microsoft Excel file type suitable for storing tabular data such as company databases and contact information. Microsoft Excel 2003 and earlier versions use the .xls file extension. Then the XLS file format was developed with the latest features and created the XLSX format. XLS files arrange data in the form of tables (rows and columns).
On the other hand, the standard file format for address books are vCard, also known as VCF file format. The vCard file format is commonly used to transfer business card data between computers. It includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and other important contact information. VCF files also support custom fields, images, and other types of media too.
Reasons Why to Convert XLS Contacts to vCard Format
Excel files are one of the most commonly used file formats for storing and managing large amounts of data. However, there are some disadvantages. A few of the advantages to export Excel XLS contacts to vCard are mentioned in the section below:
- Easily Transferable: Excel does not allow you to share your individual personal contacts using email services or other programs. On the other hand, you can create vCard from Excel for each individual contact and easily share it with any email service or program.
- Compatibility: vCard files are highly compatible with some email programs, devices, and applications. Best of all, you can easily access this file from any operating system.
- No size restrictions: By comparison, Excel files are mostly large, while vCard files are small in size. So, you can easily attach a vCard to an email and share it without file size restrictions.
Automatic Solutions to Convert Excel Spreadsheet File to vCard
Excel Contacts Converter Tool is the best software that helps you import Excel contacts to vCard without any problem or data loss. It is an advanced application developed for both technical and non-technical users. Also, it provides you demo version to let you use the tool normally. The following section lists some of the features that the tool offers to convert xls to vcf.
This is an advanced utility to convert XLSX to PDF , vCard, PST, TXT, and more. It’s very easy to convert Excel files to single or multiple vCard files of any size. Moreover, with the help of this software you can export Excel contacts to Android phone, iPhone, WhatsApp contacts, or Google contacts as required. The tool has a user-friendly interface and is perfect for non-technical users.
Detailed Steps to Convert XLS Contacts to vCard
- Run the software and select Add file options to select any XLS files containing contacts
- Now, navigate the location of saved XLS files on a Mac desktop to initiate export Excel XLS contacts file to vCard
- Here, select vCard option and Apply filter as per your requirement
- In this step, select Change button to provide destination for the converted contacts list files on Mac
- After that, just click on Export button to start the Excel to vCard file conversion process.
Prominent Features of This Software
- Convert XLS Contacts: This utility allows you to convert XLS contacts to vCard, and other file formats. Select the export option and the software will start converting the entire Excel file in a single go.
- Single vCard Per Excel File: You can use this software to create a separate virtual contacts file for every Excel file added to the software. Then you can simply save the file on the Mac local system with its original name for easy management.
- Different vCard for Different OS: This tool allows you to create various vCard options. Like Mac and Windows, it has a different internal structure from the operating system. Where the Windows OS does not support some Mac OS files. Therefore, this software will create two different contact files depending on the OS.
- Mapping Options: This software has two mapping options: manual mapping and automatic mapping. If you have many columns that you need to map, you can run the automatic option. Users can also manually exclude / include columns during mapping.
- Compatibility with Several Formats: This software supports importing result files to various platforms. So, after convert Excel to vCard process, you can simply import the output file different email clients include Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Gmail, and Office 365.
- Full Support of Mac OS: Moreover, the best thing about this advanced software is you can easily convert Excel to VCF format on all versions of Mac machine. So, if either you are operating new versions or earlier versions, this tool is good to go.
In the above-mentioned article, we have enclosed the best automated solution to convert Excel to VCF files for Mac. Now, it is entirely on you to select the most suited solution to convert XLS contacts to vCard file format. As using this software, you can get all the contacts from an Excel file and use them in any application or platform. Because it makes it easy to convert Excel to vCard without any contacts duplicates.