How to Migrate Email from Gmail to GoDaddy WebMail Account?
If you are wondering how to migrate email from Gmail to GoDaddy account then this article is what you are looking for. Here, we will share the best possible way to easily migrate all Gmail emails to destination GoDaddy webmail.
Though due to rare situation user feels like to move or move emails from Gmail account. But one of the main reasons is to always have a clutter free mailbox. Hence, it is better to have a backup plan in case of any kind of uncertainty. Therefore, most of the users prefer to migrate their email data to another platform, they choose GoDaddy webmail.
GoDaddy Webmail is also a user-friendly email service that offers a range of features to manage data. Therefore, email data can be easily managed in the GoDaddy account mailbox.
However, we found several user queries on our forum for this particular situation, one of them being-
Let’s now look at the resolution of this migration.
Migrate Email from Gmail to GoDaddy – Expert Recommended
A secure migration without any data modification is the prime concern of any user. Hence, it is best to go for a professionally recommended solution. Therefore, the best way is to use a Safe MacWareTools IMAP Email Migration Tool for Mac OS.
With this automated solution, one can easily transfer multiple emails by selecting the required folders of Gmail account. Furthermore, it allows to migrate only selected emails from a particular date range with the help of date filter option.
Any Mac user can perform GoDaddy migration to Gmail email using this tool on any latest or older Mac OS versions. As it is a complete package of advanced algorithms which is compatible with Mac OS 12.0, 11.0, 10.8 and below versions.
Why Choosing This Software is Best than Others?
Going ahead with this tool to migrate emails from Gmail to Godaddy is better than choosing other software available in the market because-
- It is a great solution that provides quick results along with complete data security during migration. Hence, you get the final results in the destination account without any data modification.
- Furthermore, this professional tool is compatible with all Mac operating machine.
- The application also does migration from source Gmail account to destination GoDaddy account in batches. With the concurrent migration feature, the tool lets users migrate multiple accounts at once.
- Likewise, the tool will keep all email attributes, folder hierarchies and data integrity the same during the entire Gmail email to GoDaddy migration process.
- Security wise this utility is safe as it only requires the login credentials of the source and destination IMAP accounts.
- Apart from these, the tool also provides a delta migration feature to skip all the Gmail emails which are already migrated to GoDaddy account.
Step by Step Guide for Bulk Gmail to GoDaddy Migration
Download the software on your Mac supported machine and follow the steps to transfer emails-
- First of all activate the key of the software and follow the prerequisites. tap on the Continue button.
- From the next step, select the Gmail option as the host name for a source IMAP account. For the same account, enter the active username and password to transfer Gmail emails with attachments to GoDaddy.
- Thereafter, the requirement is to choose the GoDaddy option in the destination IMAP account. If not available in the drop-down list, choose Other option, enter its username and password and validate.
- Then, click the Advanced Settings for selecting required Gmail mailbox folders to transfer emails to GoDaddy.
- Tap the Start Migration option to safely perform Gmail email to GoDaddy migration on Mac desktop.
In this article, we have tried to solve the query on how to migrate email from Gmail to GoDaddy account on Mac desktop. For this migration, we have introduced the best professional solution in the above section. You can try this and do secure migration from Gmail account to GoDaddy mailbox in bulk. However, to try out this automated software, it comes with a free demo version that Mac users can opt for.