Why eDiscovery Export Tool Not Working in Microsoft Office 365?
If you’re facing an issue eDiscovery export tool not working in Microsoft Office 365. Then, no worries, here, we will explain the best way to tackle the issue. In this article, we will share all possible solutions that are capable enough to fix this error.
Causes Behind eDiscovery Export Tool Slow
However, multiple reasons can affect the exporting task and throw such errors, like –
- It happens mostly when you use the old version of operating machines either Windows or Mac OS.
- Moreover, even the large size of exporting files of Microsoft 365 affects it and as a result, it stops working.
- Likewise, sometimes, there could be chances when mailbox contents get corrupted in eDiscovery export tool for Mac.
- Apart from these, there can be other reasons that affect the working of the eDiscovery Export Tool. But, now let’s move on to the solution.
Resolve eDiscovery Export Tool Not Working in Microsoft Office 365
It stands for electronic discovery, a procedure that provides documents and evidence to all parties engaged in legal proceedings. The ideal approach to eDiscovery is to fully regulate eDiscovery requests while proactively managing records and information.
Let’s have a look at how the manual method works for Office 365 eDiscovery export tool:
- Start your web and log into Office 365 account.
- Click on the Apps menu and select the Admin option.
- Click on security for access.
- Now, select the permission option.
- Select eDiscovery Manager from option panel to eDiscovery export tool Mac.
- Find the eDiscovery Administrator role in the next window and click Edit.
- After that select Choose eDiscovery Administrator.
- Select the Add button to find the user you want to assign a new role.
- After choosing all the members, click Add in the bottom left corner.
- After completing the process, click on download results and copy the unique Export Key.
- Lastly in the pop-up copy the texted Export key. Select the destination path.
Limitation of eDiscovery Export Tool for Mac
- If you have a large size mailbox file then the eDiscovery export tool not working in Microsoft Office 365. It may take time to export data.
- To use this manual method on a Mac Machine you must have a VM with a Windows instance.
- Can not able to export corrupted files in PST file format.
- Not successful during bulk export of data.
Fix Office 365 eDiscovery Export Tool Stop Working Automatically Issue Securely
Although, we know when it comes to exporting the data from the Microsoft 365 account. Then, experts suggest using the manual eDiscovery export tool for Mac. But when it stops working between working. Then, in this situation, we suggest you choose the Mac Office 365 Backup Software.
Using this software, you can resolve the eDiscovery export tool stop download issue. Moreover, you can move your data without losing a bit of data from Office 365 on your computer system. Once, you get it on location, you can either import the output file in the required email client or just store it to the eDiscovery export tool Mac.
To check out the tool before choosing the licensing version you can go for its free demo version. With its free trial version, you can export limited data from the Microsoft 365 account.
Top Features of eDiscovery Export Tool Slow for Mac
As, in this application, you get multiple benefits while using this software, a few of which we are sharing here-
- The most important thing is to free up the storage space of Microsoft 365, therefore, for doing that, this tool provides a “Delete After Download” feature. Using this feature you can simply delete multiple emails in your Office 365 account, to keep the space free.
- Moreover, you are allowed to backup Office 365 emails, contacts, and calendars easily in their supported file format on a Mac PC.
- To resolve, the eDiscovery export tool not working in Microsoft Office 365 more efficiently have other advanced features to apply as per the requirement.
- Likewise, when it comes to operating this software, you can simply operate it on all the latest and earlier versions of the Mac machine.
- To prevent duplicates this automated software provides an option that helps in exporting only newly received emails in Microsoft 365 mailbox.
- Apart from that, there are multiple file formats supported by multiple applications. Hence, it makes task easy to select the required format to take out the emails from the mailbox.
Fix eDiscovery Export Tool Stop Download Error
Download the software on your Mac computer machine first. After that, follow the steps when Office 365 eDiscovery export tool stops working automatically –
- To begin the process, just run the program, and log in with your Microsoft Office 365 Account credentials.
- After that, you can choose the Emails category and then opt for any format from the given options.
- Later on, apply the filters by tapping on the Advance Settings to the output file for Microsoft 365 data.
- If required, check the Delete After Download option to delete multiple emails in the Office 365 account in one go.
- Eventually, hit the Start Backup to get the Microsoft Office 365 emails as a copy on your Mac machine.
In this article, we have mentioned about what are the causes of the “eDiscovery export tool not working in Microsoft Office 365”. Moreover, later on, we have explained the solution to what you can do in this situation on a Mac machine. Hence, using the suggested solution, you can easily extract the emails from the Office 365 mailbox on your Mac desktop.