How to Copy Outlook Autocomplete to Address Book Instantly?
If you want to copy Outlook autocomplete to address book in an easy way. Then this article will come up as the best help to resolve this query for all Mac Outlook users. Here, we will be providing a quick and efficient solution to help you out, so go through this entire article.
Though we all know that Microsoft Outlook keeps a list of the recently used email address that you send now and then. So, whatever you type to send a new message, a list pops up on the screen to make the task easier for all Outlook users.
Generally, this autocomplete list is stored in a hidden message or file which only arrives while sending a new message. But sometimes, these cached contacts are not saved in the Outlook address book on the Mac machine. Hence, today we will discuss what you can do to save cached contacts in Outlook for Mac.
User Query: I have been using email addresses frequently in my Mac Outlook. All cached contacts helped me well and many times. But before that they were not saved in my address book. So, now I am planning to copy Outlook autocomplete to address book to use them in better way. Is there any possibility to restore Outlook cached addresses and then save them? If someone knows about it then please do suggest me something meaningful for Mac based computer.
Smart Way to Copy Outlook Autocomplete to Address Book
Though every Mac Outlook user must have their own autocomplete list. And we are sure you don’t want to play with this crucial data of any user. Therefore, we have come up with a great utility that is quite effective to save cached contacts in Outlook when the autocomplete list greyed out.
Hence, using the Outlook cached contacts recovery tool you can simply copy the “n” number of email address book from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011, etc. Moreover, it will give you ease if you want to recover autocomplete list in Outlook.
As this is a standalone application to do the entire process for all Mac Outlook files on your Mac machine. In case, if your outlook cached contacts disappeared then with the help of this advanced utility you can get rid of this issue as well.
It is completely safe and secure because technical experts have worked on it and are marked as a secure one. Without any further issues, you will be capable to access it on a Mac machine irrespective of their versions.
Highlighted Features of this Standalone Mac Utility
However, while operating this Mac-based application you will come to know all the features and benefits. But still, we are sharing major and common features in this section-
- In this self-operated software, Mac users will get different file formats to choose from as per their needs. Thus, you can go for any desired format and get back a healthy file on Mac-based computers.
- Moreover, if we talk about its compatibility then it provides complete authority to work on all versions of Mac machines. That means the user can download and operate it on either the latest or earlier versions of Mac OS.
- It will quickly fix all issues related to Microsoft Mac Outlook autocomplete and will provide a healthy file in alphabetical order. With this feature, it will be quite easy to check out the list.
- Additionally, there will be no issue while adding the Mac Outlook file. As this automated application doesn’t impose any file size limitations while recovering process. Hence, the user can locate any number of Outlook files on your Mac machine.
- Even there will be no difference what file of Mac Outlook you are going to locate with this automated application. As this tool will locate all autocomplete lists of Mac Outlook OLK14 and OLK15 files.
- There is an option that allows all Mac users to create separate contacts files or single files of PDF or VCF for all cache Outlook addresses. So, in case, if there is such requirement then the user can go for this feature. This is the best way to save cached contacts in Outlook because you can just import them on Mac Outlook again.
Easy Mac Guide to Copy Outlook Autocomplete to Address Book
To operate this automated tool, download it on your Mac-based machine and follow the steps-
- In the first step, check any Auto Location options as per the MS Mac Outlook profile and Identities
- If you are not aware of the location of the file, then you can check the Let Me browse option to load Mac Outlook files
- Now, after selection the required file, choose accordingly in which you were facing issues
- The next step is about selecting the file formats, so either choose CSV or VCF option if you want to import it into Mac Outlook again
- Here, tap on the Change button and choose location to save cached contacts in Outlook. In the end, hit the Export button to begin the process for Outlook for Mac autocomplete list. As a result, the user will get a healthy file at selected location after the completion of the process.
Important Note: When you get a healthy file after completion of the process. The next step is just to import this file into your Microsoft Outlook for Mac using Import Export Wizard. That is how you will be able to send any new email address once you save cached contacts in Outlook.
However, we keep using some email addresses on a frequent basis. But if it is never saved in the address book then there might be the possibility that you won’t get it next time as a suggested list. Therefore, in this article, we have shared a quick solution to copy Outlook autocomplete to address book. Using the mentioned Mac-based application you will surely get your entire to autocomplete list. Then just save cached contacts in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011, or earlier versions. If you want to go with the safe side then this automated utility is a perfect solution to go for.