How to Convert Excel Contacts to Google Contacts?
Searching for the solution to convert Excel Contacts to Google Contacts on Mac OS? If yes, then this article will help you to get rid out of this situation. Here, we brings you the best in class solution for all Mac OS. Using it you can simply and easily export contacts from Excel to Google. So, stick with this article read till the end for best technique.
However, the Excel spreadsheet is the most preferred format to save contacts in as it store them in a tabular form. A lot of users store large number of contacts in Excel sheets on Mac desktop. So, to move these address book list to Gmail, Excel contains their files in XLS/XLSX format. Hence, before procced, first we have to convert Excel files into CSV file format.
Why? That’s because Gmail doesn’t supports XLS files and any direct method to move the XLS/XLSX files. Here, you will find the complete procedure to export Excel contacts to Gmail with the help of using these easy and detailed steps. Let’s check out the procedure to do the same.
Automatic Solution to Convert Excel Contacts to Google Contacts
For this procedure, you first have to convert XLS contact files to vCard format to be able to move them into your Gmail account. To initiate the first step, you have to download the Excel Contacts Conversion that has the ability to export XLS/XLSX/XLSM contacts in minutes. The tool offers the users a bundle of features like manual mapping option, choose vCard version, include or exclude the desired excel columns.
Option to Add File(s) single or multiple as required by the users along with a compatibility with all the Mac versions. Let’s get started with the procedure to import Excel contacts to Google contacts using this tool. Moreover, this software is quite helpful if you needed import contacts from Excel to Mac Address book.
Guide to Convert Excel Contacts to Google Contacts on Mac
- First, Install and select Add files button to add the required Excel files on any version of Mac machine
- After this, you will get display of your selected Microsoft Excel files
- Select VCF option and respective Versions and Apply settings as per you need
- After this, Choose Excel file from Select file option And click Excel column option to start mapping
- Now, just mouse-click Change button to provide destination for the Excel contacts
- At last, hit Export option to begin the process
Import Resultants File to Google Contacts
To complete the export Excel sheet to Google, you need to follow these given order of instructions to import the converted contacts:
- Firstly, open your Gmail account and click on the Google Apps option beside the settings icon
- Now, choose Contacts from there and you will be redirected to a new window.
- After this, click on the Import Contacts option and hit the Select File option
- Here, choose the VCF file you have just created and press Open
- At last, just hit the Import button and the contacts will be saved on your Gmail account.
In this technical guide, we have discussed the best practical solution to convert Excel contacts to Google contacts. It is a basic step to always have a backup of your data on any operating machine. However, it doesn’t matter how secure platforming you are using. You can never be certain of what risks may come your way and destroy all the data. And contacts are an essential part of a user’s life; business or personal. Hence, these contacts information should be safe. This is why we considered writing this blog to help users with creating a backup of their contacts data.