How to Backup Yandex Mail Emails on Mac Desktop Instantly?
Summary: This technical guide will provide you with an explanation of how to backup Yandex mail and what are the reasons for taking a backup. In this article, you’ll learn a few facts about Yandex mail and find a simple yet effective solution for a successful Yandex mail export with a detailed procedure.
Yandex Mail is a Russian email service developed by Yandex and is one of the 3 largest email services. However, these services use automatic spam filtering and anti-virus to check for viruses. But even sometimes, there are some sort of malware attacks that are unable to catch by these anti-virus tools.
Other than that, there are various different reasons why you should take Yandex mail backup such as:
- Keeping a backup of data makes the data always available even if there is no internet connectivity.
- There may be cases where you might accidentally delete some of your important data and are not able to recover it. In cases like these, a backup comes in handy.
- If your account is hacked and you have the data exported up to date, you can access it and move it to another account.
Let’s take a look at the methods to export Yandex email data on Mac.
Table of Content
How to Backup Yandex Mail on Mac Desktop?
Here are quick 5 simple steps for taking the backup of emails from Yandex.
- Download the Yandex mail backup tool on your PC.
- Provide user credentials and log in.
- Choose the file format in which you want your backup.
- Apply Advanced settings as per your needs.
- Select the desired location for saving emails and start backup.
We are writing this article after full research and going through every solution for the backup process of Yandex emails. Since no manual solutions are available, we provided an automated solution. The above are the steps of an advanced tool designed for taking Yandex email backup on a Mac OS machine. The detailed steps are discussed in the coming section.
Read More: Quick Ways to Download IMAP Emails to PST File
Quickly Backup & Keep the Risk of Data Loss with Advanced Automated Tool
The one solution which is suitable for creating a backup of the data is the Mac IMAP Backup Software. This tool is capable of exporting data in various file formats such as PST, MBOX, PDF, EML, etc. Later on, you can simply import the file into the supported email client without a second thought.
There is a plethora of features for a safe, reliable, and selective export of single or multiple Yandex emails on Mac OS. Using this software you can simply save IMAP emails locally on any version of the Mac system.
Let’s first learn the steps and then take a look at the features.
Step by Step Guide to Backup Emails from Yandex Mail on Mac OS
- Launch the tool and select your email service to learn how to backup Yandex Mail. Enter the credentials for your account and hit the Login button.
- After that, choose the file format as required, we are showing the steps of EML format. Click on the Advance Settings option to apply filter on Yandex emails
- Here, you have to set the dates in the Date-Filter and choose the Naming Convention pattern for your Yandex emails.
- Now, mark the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option and choose the Delete after Download feature if necessary to backup Yandex mail.
- Select the destination path for Yandex Mailbox backup by clicking on the Change button during the backup process.
- The last step is to click on the Start Backup button and the process will initiate and complete in seconds.
After completion of the Yandex mail backup process on Mac, you can go to the location that you had chosen. Using the Yandex mail export file you can open all emails in a supported email client as required.
If you want to export the emails in another file format, that is also possible using this software’s features and the formats that it offers as explained in the upcoming segment.
Features of the Tool to Backup Yandex Mail on Mac
1. Multiple Export Options: The utility offers a lot of export types that can be used to export the data locally on a Mac desktop. These formats are PST, PDF, MSG, HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, & EMLX, and exports data in any of these without modifying the metadata and attributes.
2. Date-Filter Feature: This feature is capable of exporting the data from a specific time zone by setting a date “From” and “To” in the Advance Settings. The tool will only create Yandex mail backup data from the set time range.
3. Maintain Folder Hierarchy: While you backup email account of Yandex mailbox, there is no risk of loss or corruption to the data, and the folder structure is also maintained. Hence, there will be no changes to the structure, and is keep the same as before the process.
4. Secure Backup in Bulk: It is possible for you to export the data along with the attachments directly from your account from all the folders that you want. You also have the liberty to choose the location as per your desire on the local storage device.
5. Delete after Download: This feature of the software for the process is built with advanced algorithms to export the data from your server easily. After completion of the process, you will get enough space in the mailbox again.
6. Compatibility with Mac OS: The software is engineered for Mac OS machines to backup emails from Yandex Mail. You can run the tool on the lower versions i.e. Mac OS 10.8 and above.
Even if your email service is offering you anti-virus tools to keep the virus away from your mailbox, to identify the emails that may cause data loss or corruption, we suggest you keep a backup. One such email service is Yandex Mail which also offers anti-virus services to its users.
Yet, experts suggest that you should learn how to backup Yandex Mail to avoid losing data. Backing up will protect the data from any human errors, viruses, or ransomware attacks. So, in this article, we have shared a detailed solution for a safe process for Yandex mail backup.
Q. How often one should backup Yandex mail?
Experts recommend taking backups of important emails frequently. One should follow the 3-2-1 strategy of backup for an effective and secure email backup and the same applies to Yandex emails.
Q. Is it possible for me to carry out Yandex mail export in MBOX format?
Yes, with the help of the above-mentioned tool, you can easily export your Yandex emails in MBOX file format.
Q. Will I find my emails in the original format even after the backup?
With advanced tools like the aforementioned one, you can find your email structure intact even after the backup. They come with an option that will ensure your emails maintain folder hierarchy during the backup process.