Solution to Outlook Mac Autocomplete Not Working Problem
Is your Outlook Mac autocomplete not working properly? Are you tired of typing the whole email address every time you are sending an email? This can become really frustrating if you are someone who deals with a lot of emails daily.
No problem, we have a solution for you!
If Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011 recent addresses are not working appropriately on Mac machine. We would like to advise you to create a new profile. In this way, you can see if this is happening because of the corrupt data file or not.
NOTE: We suggest you to back up the old Mac Outlook email data by exporting them to an OLM file. So, that you don’t lose any data before creating the new profile or to prevent Outlook cached contacts disappeared issue.
You can look for recent addresses in Outlook for Mac 2016 here
\Users\\Library\Group Containers\UBF8T346G9.Office\Outlook\Outlook 15 Profiles\\Data\Recent Addresses
Most of the time, we may lose Outlook data due to corruption. There can be many reasons for corruption like malware attack, system up-gradation, application up-gradation or any other reason. You can resolve this by recovering the autocomplete cache.
Solve Outlook Mac Autocomplete Not Working Issue Instantly
Using MACWARETOOLS Mac Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery software you can easily get rid of this particular issue. Moreover, this tool will recover autocomplete list in Mac Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011 and provide you an entire data in a healthy file.
So, without a second thought using this advanced automated utility will be a smart solution. Once the process is complete, you can either restore Outlook cached addresses on any version of Mac machine. In case, if there is a requirement then just copy outlook autocomplete to address book.
Not just this but this tool is imposed with multiple features that helps the completion of the task in an efficient way. You can also export autocomplete Outlook Mac to various formats with the help of this utility.
Key Features of this Advanced Mac Tool
This automated and standalone software for Mac Outlook has many amazing features. However, it has plenty of them but we will be sharing major and common features here-
- Locates and restore autocomplete cache from profiles of MAC Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 automatically
- Restore autocomplete cache from identities of MAC Outlook 2011
- Retrieve an auto-complete list of email addresses from OLK 14 & OLK 15 MAC Outlook files
Export Autocomplete Outlook Mac to Various Formats
With this tool, you can save your recovered autocomplete cache into numerous file formats like:-
- Export Autocomplete Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011 to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML formats.
- Moreover, it generates vCard 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 version (by default it creates 4.0).
- Additionally, this utility creates either separate or single PDF & VCF file for all autocomplete cached contacts.
Steps to Fix Mac Outlook Autocomplete Email Address Not Working Issue
Download the software on your Mac machine of any versions first. Then, follow these steps to solve Outlook Mac autocomplete not working issue:
- Install the tool, choose Auto Location or manually browse Outlook 2011, 2016, 2019 Profiles/Identities
- Even you can go for the Let Me browse option to browse Mac Outlook profile or identities
- Secondly, check all the Profile or Identities from which you want to check the cached contacts list
- After the selection, select any of the given export format options or choose CSV or VCF file format.
- At last, hit the Export button to begin to export autocomplete Outlook Mac process to fix this issue. In the end, you will get a healthy file after recovering it on your Mac machine.
Important Note: Later on, once the entire export process is complete. You can simply import the exported file on Mac Outlook again to access all autocomplete email addresses.
Download Free Editio
So, this is the ultimate solution to Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011 autocomplete not working problem. Before purchasing this software, you can download its demo version for free to export autocomplete Outlook Mac. It will let you export 10 items per profile of Mac Outlook.
However, there are multiple Mac users who may be worried about the cached contacts of Outlook Mac. Therefore, to resolve the Outlook Mac autocomplete not working query, we have shared a best example for Mac users. With the help of this given utility you can simply adjust the Outlook recent address and export autocomplete Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011 in required format. Moreover, it won’t impose any size limitations you to locate the files.