How to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook Mac?
MS Excel is a standard workbook application used to perform calculations and save numeric data in row and column format. It is a file format which is widely used every day in the business world. However, as the demand for Microsoft Outlook increased, more and users are attracted to it. So, it leads to people looking for a solution on how to import email addresses from Excel to Outlook Mac. Here, we will cover the best online solutions so that users can access answers for the query.
But, first let’s give some highlight to a user query-
“I want to import all my Mac Excel contacts to PST to access them in Mac Outlook 2019. However, I don’t have much technical knowledge to take out the email address of the clients from Excel file. So, someone please suggest how to import Excel contacts into Outlook PST on Mac. Thank you!”
Just like this user, we are sure there are many out there who wants to import contacts from excel to Outlook on Mac with all email address. So, for that, we are suggesting the professional and proven solution in the section of this article.
Reasons to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook on Mac
There are several situations why it is important to import email addresses into Outlook. You may have a list of important external contacts that you want to keep in your Outlook address book. If you have your own list of email addresses in an Excel spreadsheet, you must first save the list to a CSV file. After this, you can import email addresses from Excel to your Outlook contact list
In the next blog section, you will learn how to import email addresses from Excel to your Outlook account.
Automatic Solution to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook Mac
There is no direct way to import Excel contacts to Outlook on Mac. So, if you want to import contacts from Excel to Outlook on Mac OS, we recommend using the Excel Contacts Converter Tool. With this application, you can transfer single or unlimited XLSX / XLS / XLSM files to Outlook PST format at the same time.
In addition, the software convert XLSX to PDF, HTML, MSG, TXT, etc on Mac desktop. In addition, this utility also provides a demo version for free to take out the important data from an Excel file. The trial version will help you to better understand the operation and function of the software. The software allows users to apply filters based on a date range. With the help of this feature, the user can refer to the time period that the user wants to import the data. In this way, users can only import the data that they need. Hence, it can save a lots time and efforts of the Mac user. Even with the help of this tool you can easily import contacts from Excel file to Mac address book whenever needed.
Steps to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook Mac
- Download and Start Excel Converter for Mac OS
- Choose Excel XLS / XLSX / XLSM Files
- Choose Required PST Format and Map desired Excel Fields to begin the conversion
- Click on Export to start the conversion successfully.
Read More: How to Convert XLS Contacts to vCard Format?
Useful Features of the Excel Converter Software on Mac Device
- Export Multiple Excel Contacts: You can import contacts from Excel to Outlook on Mac machine with all the email addresses. This feature allows users to perform batch conversions without any hassle. Hence, this solution can save valuable time for users if they want to convert Excel file to WhatsApp contact list.
- Import Excel Contacts to Multiple Formats: After successfully adding XLS / XLSX / XLSM file to the software panel, the utility will give you many conversion format options. These options helps you all take out the Excel contacts to Google contacts with all email address. The user can then import the desired file into any file format as per their requirements. But in case you are an IOS user, then no issue as you can go for this tool to transfer Excel contacts to iPhone.
- Provide Manual/Automatic Mapping Option: Another useful feature of this utility is that it can map Excel contacts manually and automatically. Manually mapping Excel columns can be a daunting task. For this, we have provided an automatic mapping option. The software maps all Excel columns in the selected file to respected XLS columns. Hence, it becomes easy to upload Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
- Filter Data With Date Filter: The software allows users to apply filters based on a date range. With the help of this feature, the user can refer to the time period that the user wants to import the data. In this way, users can only import the data that they need. Hence, it can save a lots time and efforts of the Mac user.
- Supports Mac OS X 10.8 and Other Versions: This utility works with MacOS X 11.0 (Big Sur), MacOS X 12.0 (Monterey), Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and other versions efficiently. As a result, it prevents problems when users have to perform the importing and exporting process on Mac.
To Import email addresses from Excel to Outlook Mac OS can be a somewhat complicated and tedious task. However, it is more complicated for those who are unfamiliar with the technology. But, with the right approach, it becomes simple and easy. If a user needs to import contacts from Excel to Outlook, you should try the suggested solution. As it is quite best for the execution of this entire task that too in bulk.